Our gyms and pools reopened on Monday 12 April. Please read our reopening timeline, FAQs and health and safety information below to find out more.
Our reopening timeline
Following the Government roadmap, our centres will be reopening in phases:
29 March: Tennis courts
12 April: Pools, gyms, outdoor track and livestreamed classes
4 May: Children's swimming lessons
17 May: Fitness classes, indoor court hire and adult swimming lessons
Closed until further notice: Saunas and steam room
How we will keep you safe in our centres
Our priority is the health and safety of our staff and members. We've followed Government and industry guidance, and consulted both our staff and members to find out which health and safety measure they would like to see:
- All customers will be required to wear a face-covering when on entry, exit and when transitioning through the centres.
- All gym sessions, swim sessions, classes and court bookings must be booked in advance
- All customers will be required to adhere to social distancing at all times
- Additional cleaning will be taking place in all areas of the centres
- Sanitising stations will be available throughout the centres
- Please pay contactless where possible – no change will be given in cash transactions
- There will be a maximum capacity for all sessions
- Towels are no longer permitted in the gym or classes. Blue roll will be provided.
- Water fountains are unavailable – please bring your own drink
Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve got some great news – all existing members will get the month of April for free! Your first Direct Debit payment will be take as normal on 1 May.
Unfortunately not! But all joiners from March and April were able to take advantage of an exclusive offer to pay for April’s membership at a cheaper rate.
No. All members who froze their membership have been unfrozen. If you froze your membership at any time in the last year, you will now be a live/current member. This means you can attend for free in April but you will need to cancel your membership if you no longer want to be a member.
Our booking system opens on 6 April. All customers are allowed to book a maximum of two sessions per day. The two sessions but be two different session, for example, a swim and a gym session.
Changing rooms will be available to pool users only until further notice.
Unfortunately not. Until further notice, our public swim sessions are for over 16s only and must be booked in advance. Children are able to attend our family swim sessions.
You will need to wear a face covering when you enter our centres and are walking through the building. You DO NOT need to wear a face covering when taking part in any activity.
If you paid for January and did not get access due to our closure, your payment will be rolled over to cover May’s membership payment. Your first Direct Debit payment will be taken on 1 June.
If you paid for November and did not use our facilities in December, your payment will be rolled over to cover May’s membership payment. Your first Direct Debit payment will be taken on 1 June.
All members have access to our On Demand and live classes. These can be found on our mobile app. If you are having technical issue, please uninstall and reinstall the app before getting in touch with us.
The new deadline for concession/corporate proof is 21 April. You will be contacted about this if we do not have your proof.